Breed Survey Information
A Rottweiler Breed Survey is a test designed to select those Rottweilers that are worthy of being bred. The Rottweiler Club of Canada is sponsoring a breed survey under German rules and judged by an official breed judge from the ADRK. This is the same breed test that every eligible Rottweiler in Germany must pass in order to be used for breeding. There will be a written evaluation of the whole dog, not just conformation, but the temperament and character as well.
Minimum Age of 18 months.
Dog must have hip certification from an
- internationally recognized registry (ie: OFA, OVC, ADRK etc.)
Dog must have tattoo or microchip
Dog must have BH ("B") Title.
Photocopies of the above required documentation
must be submitted with
your entryform, and you must have originals with you at the show.
1. Dog will be measured, and individually critiqued.
2. Dog must walk on loose lead through a group of people.
3. Two gunshots are fired from 15-20 feet away to note the dogs reaction to the shots.
4. Attack on Handler: The dog is walked toward a blind, where a helper attacks the handler. The dog must protect the handler immediately by gripping and holding the protective sleeve of the helper. The dog receives 2 stick hits during this exercise. Then the dog must out and guard. The dog is then sent after the fleeing helper to secure and stop him.
For Further Information or to Request a Premium List
Please Contact Us by E-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or by Telephone
Caroline Swirsky: 905-858-3510
Ann Felske-Jackman: 705-738-0189
ROTTWEILER CLUB OF CANADA
Ontario Spring Sieger Show
c/o Caroline Swirsky
#33-2825 Gananoque Dr.
L5N 1V6 CANADA
[RCC Main Page] [Spring
Sieger Show Main Page]
[Show Information/Fees] [Travel Information]